Netton, Salisbury, Wiltshire
Property SummaryThe cottage is recently refurbished to the highest specification, all on a single level, with a contemporary link extension, new bathrooms, a bespoke handmade new kitchen with a Lacanche cooker and Bosch appliances. The original cottage is of refurbished cob construction with a newly thatched ...
The cottage is recently refurbished to the highest specification, all on a single level, with a contemporary link extension, new bathrooms, a bespoke handmade new kitchen with a Lacanche cooker and Bosch appliances. The original cottage is of refurbished cob construction with a newly thatched roof. The link extension has a stunning barrel copper roof and is clad in Western Red Cedar. The house is underfloor heated throughout. The lovely garden is generous in size, flat and laid to lawn. It's easily managed, especially suited to an elderly couple, single person, or busy London professionals looking for a weekend getaway. And for those who don't want to worry about the grass cutting, the Husqvarna Automower 310 is available and inclusive on request. Easy access to London with quick links to A303 and M3.
The configuration of the house is open to interpretation, currently comprising:
- Master double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and shelves, sliding doors to garden and valley view, new carpet.
- Ensuite tiled wet-room with shower, w/c, wash basin with cupboard unit under and lit mirror cabinet above.
- 2nd bedroom, sliding doors to garden and valley view, Oak flooring.
- Square and generous living room, sliding doors to garden and valley view, Oak flooring.
- Main bathroom is tiled with shower over bath, w/c, wash basin with storage unit under, lit mirror cabinet above, laundry cupboard with Bosch washing machine and Bosch tumble dryer.
- Hallway with stone floor is linked to original cottage with front door and plant/store room.
- Original cottage comprises bespoke new hand made kitchen with Lacanche range cooker, granite work tops, double ceramic Belfast sink, Bosch appliances and Oak flooring.
- Dining room with new Foxfire wood burning stove, Oak flooring.
- Study/Snug/Bed 3, cosy characterful room with open fireplace, TV/Internet connections, and new carpet.
- Gas fired underfloor heating throughout, 1410L tank buried in garden.
- Cosy refurbished open fireplace in original cottage.
- Artisans of Devizes stone.
- New designer curtains throughout.
- New Oak flooring and carpets throughout.
- Fineline Aluminium sliding doors throughout new extension.
- Satellite system to run Free Sat and Sky HD throughout.
- WiFi Internet connection.
- Kinetico water softener.
- Kinetico Reverse Osmosis filtered drinking water system.
- Small storage garden shed.
- Husqvarna Automower 310.
- Bespoke handmade Oak entrance gates and perimeter fencing.
- Newly refurbished cob boundary wall.
- Western Red Cedar bin enclosure, mower house, gas, and electric meter covers.
- Sorry, but no children?officially no dogs but possible on request.
- 1m Lacanche Classic Macon Range Cooker with traditional 5 burner hob, 1 x 20L static electric oven with grill, 1 x - 49L convection electric oven with grill, and 1 x 55L gas oven.
- Double ceramic Belfast sink with St James Bridge Mixer tap.
- Bosch KGV39VL31G Fridge Freezer (silver).
- Bosch Serie 4 SMS50C28GB full-size Dishwasher (silver).
- Bosch Serie 4 WAN28280GB Washing Machine (white).
- Bosch Serie 4 WTN85280GB Condenser Tumble Dryer (white).
- Woodwarm Foxfire 4kW wood burning stove.